Use of this website and purchasing any products and services is with your understanding and agreement of the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
Order FulfillmentOrders placed before 2pm AEST should be packed and shipped same day, with delivery usually in 1-3 business days. While we aim to have your order to you as quick as possible, sometimes orders may take more than 5 business days due to factors outside our control.You will receive an email when your order is shipped which contains your shipment tracking details. Should you believe there is a problem with the delivery of your order, please contact our Client Services team on 1800 567 348.
Delivery PolicyDelivery within Australia is a flat rate of $15. For orders over $250, we offer complimentary shipping.Delivery is normally by Australia Post, StarTrack Express or Couriers Please. At the time of delivery, if no one is available to take delivery at your specified address, the delivery agent will leave your package as specified by your delivery instructions. Please ensure any specific requirements for delivery are noted in the ‘Delivery Info’ field when placing your order but you cannot specify a delivery time.Please be aware that if you specify that your delivery must be signed for, you will be subject to redelivery charges if no one is present at the time of delivery.Please ensure that you provide your full address when ordering. We cannot be responsible for non-delivery if you do not provide the correct address.
Returns PolicyAs a food product, LifeShape LED cannot be returned or refunded. Standard Australian Consumer Law rights apply.
Damaged on DeliveryFor any products delivered within Australia that are found to be damaged on arrival, customers must notify our Client Service team on 1800 567 348 within 24 hours of delivery.
Health DisclaimerLifeshape Health Pty Ltd recommends that you should always consult our clinical team or your healthcare professional if you have any questions or concerns about your health, weight loss or the use of LifeShape LED Bars or Shakes.LifeShape LED is a convenient, nutritionally balanced dietary replacement option for clients of LifeShape Clinic. Usage should be as recommended by your healthcare professional or the LifeShape Clinic health professional team and for further information please read our Important Information for Weight Loss. This website offers general advice only.
LifeShape Online Program – Terms and Conditions and Important Weight Loss InformationBy purchasing LifeShape Online you consent to the conditions set out in the following:
- LifeShape Online Terms and Conditions
- Important Weight Loss Information
LifeShape Online Terms and ConditionsI confirm that I have been given a sufficient opportunity to read and consider the following Terms and Conditions and Important Weight Loss Information appropriate to my LifeShape Online Program (meal plan or LifeShape LED™ based) as well as ask any and all questions I may have about the Programs. I consent to be treated pursuant to the Program, including the LED meal replacement or meal plan as described in the Important Weight Loss Information.1.Your Program
- Your LifeShape Online program has a number of clinical consultations with dietitians, exercise physiologists, psychologists and where necessary medical practitioners. You may have a number of different consultation types within the same week.
- Where consultations are scheduled in advance we will, where possible, provide clinical staff continuity however our clinical staff may vary depending on our clinical requirements and your availability.
- If you are not available for your booked consultation that appointment will be forfeited. It is your responsibility to book any eligible consultations and if you choose not to make bookings you will forfeit those consultations.
- You will be advised of your program start date and end date after which no more consultations are scheduled.
- You must notify us by calling 1800 567 348 if you are unavailable for a booked consultation.
- With changes greater than 24 hours notice, we offer you an alternative consultation time within that week. If you are unavailable for any offered time, you will forfeit that consultation.
- For cancellations with less than 24 hours notice or your non-attendance, the consultation will be forfeited. However it may be re-booked subject to a booking fee.
- Privacy Laws will not allow us to acknowledge instructions from anybody but you. If you wish someone to act on your behalf in relation to Program management such as appointment schedules, LifeShape LED™ pick up, you must authorise that person in writing.
- Full payment on the LifeShape Shop prior to your initial Dietetic consultation OR
- A payment authority from a valid credit card or direct debit from a bank account holding sufficient funds to pay your two monthly payments set out in your Program payment schedule.
- Any changes to your Direct Debit Agreement will attract an administration fee of $50.00
- Failure to meet any Program payment obligation may result in late payment administration fees of $40.00 for each occurrence.
- For additional primary care services for underlying medical conditions outside of our standard Program components for weight loss management, these will be charged to you by the providers of those services.
- If screening pathology is required and is unable to be bulk billed you will be charged by those providers at the time of the blood collection and you will be on charged any additional fees that we incur.
- If you are ineligible for an Australian Government issued Medicare card, or you have an ineligible card, you will be ineligible for any Medicare item number rebates and pathology services. Any medical or pathology services provided will be charged additionally to the Program charge.
- Where an overdue account is referred to an external collection agency, all costs associated with that action will be payable by you
- All medical appointments are bulk billed and there are no rebates available.
- Private health insurance and Medicare rebates may be available for allied health appointments. Private health rebates will depend on your level of cover. Please check with your insurer. We can provide you with a record of completed services for claiming your consultations upon request and one will automatically be provided to you upon the completion of your Program.
- Medicare rebates are available for clients on an eligible Chronic Disease Management Plan or Team Care Arrangements.
- There is no refund if you withdraw from your Program. All Programs have a start date and an end date.